Bank lending on the rise, another sign of recovery
The Jakarta Post
Rupiah lending has continued to grow up to the end of April, following a rising trend in the previous two months after slumping in January when the impact of the global credit crunch was still hitting home.
Total rupiah lending outstanding rose by over Rp 14 trillion (about US$1.32 billion) in April from March to reach Rp 1,074.6 trillion (US$166.87 billion), central bank data shows.
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Dangdut singer partners with Tourism Ministry to launch new cake brand
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring