Bank lending on the rise, another sign of recovery
The Jakarta Post
Rupiah lending has continued to grow up to the end of April, following a rising trend in the previous two months after slumping in January when the impact of the global credit crunch was still hitting home.
Total rupiah lending outstanding rose by over Rp 14 trillion (about US$1.32 billion) in April from March to reach Rp 1,074.6 trillion (US$166.87 billion), central bank data shows.
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Sour note: Brexit forces orchestra move from UK to Belgium
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jokowi's latest video reveals Slank, Burgerkill as his favorite bands