Bank lending on the rise, another sign of recovery
The Jakarta Post
Rupiah lending has continued to grow up to the end of April, following a rising trend in the previous two months after slumping in January when the impact of the global credit crunch was still hitting home.
Total rupiah lending outstanding rose by over Rp 14 trillion (about US$1.32 billion) in April from March to reach Rp 1,074.6 trillion (US$166.87 billion), central bank data shows.
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'