Bank lending on the rise, another sign of recovery
The Jakarta Post
Rupiah lending has continued to grow up to the end of April, following a rising trend in the previous two months after slumping in January when the impact of the global credit crunch was still hitting home.
Total rupiah lending outstanding rose by over Rp 14 trillion (about US$1.32 billion) in April from March to reach Rp 1,074.6 trillion (US$166.87 billion), central bank data shows.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens