Bank lending on the rise, another sign of recovery
The Jakarta Post
Rupiah lending has continued to grow up to the end of April, following a rising trend in the previous two months after slumping in January when the impact of the global credit crunch was still hitting home.
Total rupiah lending outstanding rose by over Rp 14 trillion (about US$1.32 billion) in April from March to reach Rp 1,074.6 trillion (US$166.87 billion), central bank data shows.
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- House urged to take action against police's alleged bias
- World Bank projects higher growth for Indonesia, calls for better spending
- Women finally return home after forced work without pay