New IDX president director vows to double clients via Internet
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) newly-elected president director Ito Warsito pledged on Wednesday to develop the online trading system via the Internet so as to encourage more people to invest in the local stock market. Ito vowed in the next three years to more than double the number of retail investors each year, aiming at 2.3 million people by 2012, by upgrading online trading techno...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint