New IDX president director vows to double clients via Internet
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) newly-elected president director Ito Warsito pledged on Wednesday to develop the online trading system via the Internet so as to encourage more people to invest in the local stock market. Ito vowed in the next three years to more than double the number of retail investors each year, aiming at 2.3 million people by 2012, by upgrading online trading techno...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts