Environment agency plans to shame polluter companies
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to shame companies violating environmental laws, by releasing their names to the public, a city official says.
The City Environmental Management Agency’s head of law enforcement, Ridwan Panjaitan, said Thursday that by next year the administration would begin naming companies that violated environmental laws, at its annual environment appreciation night.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines