Environment agency plans to shame polluter companies
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to shame companies violating environmental laws, by releasing their names to the public, a city official says.
The City Environmental Management Agency’s head of law enforcement, Ridwan Panjaitan, said Thursday that by next year the administration would begin naming companies that violated environmental laws, at its annual environment appreciation night.
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan