Environment agency plans to shame polluter companies
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to shame companies violating environmental laws, by releasing their names to the public, a city official says.
The City Environmental Management Agency’s head of law enforcement, Ridwan Panjaitan, said Thursday that by next year the administration would begin naming companies that violated environmental laws, at its annual environment appreciation night.
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging