There will be no war, says Malaysian defense minister
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Laughing matters: Malaysian Defense Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Bin Hamidi (left) jokes with legislator Effendy Choiri in Jakarta on Monday night. Effendy, from the National Awakening Party (PKB), as well as the House Commission I on foreign affairs, launched a book titled Islam – Nasionalisme, UMNO – PKB, Studi Komparasi dan Diplomasi (Islam – Nationalism, UMNO – PKB, a Comparative ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani