H1N1 cases hit 20 in one week
Erwida Maulia and Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Health Ministry revealed on Friday that the number of people positively infected by the H1N1 flu virus in Indonesia, has reached a total of 20, a rise of 12 from eight cases earlier this week. The ministry's director general for disease control and environmental health, Tjandra Yoga Aditama, told The Jakarta Post Friday night that Jakarta and Bali had 20 cases. He said there were new...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi