H1N1 cases hit 20 in one week
Erwida Maulia and Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Health Ministry revealed on Friday that the number of people positively infected by the H1N1 flu virus in Indonesia, has reached a total of 20, a rise of 12 from eight cases earlier this week. The ministry's director general for disease control and environmental health, Tjandra Yoga Aditama, told The Jakarta Post Friday night that Jakarta and Bali had 20 cases. He said there were new...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move