An invitation from Lombok
PREMIUM Give and take: Tourism helps keep Lombok’s cultural traditions, such as handicrafts, alive. Driving along Lombok’s new main roads is like sailing over black silk. From tourist center Senggigi to the fishing district of Permenang, recent infrastructure investment has created one of the finest stretches of road imaginable. Soaring high above black- and white-sand beaches, the...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval