RI moves to raise coffee output
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has the second largest area of coffee plantations in the world but due to low yields it only ends up as the fifth largest producer after Brazil, Colombia, Vietnam, and India, a researcher said. Surip Mawardi, a researcher from the Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute (ICCRI), said last week that Indonesia’s coffee plantation area totaled 1.3 million hectares but its pr...
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017
- China's European fashion habit moves to the boardroom
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire