RI moves to raise coffee output
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has the second largest area of coffee plantations in the world but due to low yields it only ends up as the fifth largest producer after Brazil, Colombia, Vietnam, and India, a researcher said. Surip Mawardi, a researcher from the Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute (ICCRI), said last week that Indonesia’s coffee plantation area totaled 1.3 million hectares but its pr...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang