New senior deputy governor vows to carry on with reforms
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Darmin Nasution officially took up his role Monday as the central bank's senior deputy governor, replacing Miranda S. Goeltom and tasked with reforming the bank as a better monetary supervisor amid the global financial crisis. The former tax czar was inaugurated at the Supreme Court, in the presence of, among others, the BI board of governors, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Trade Min...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad