New senior deputy governor vows to carry on with reforms
The Jakarta Post
Darmin Nasution officially took up his role Monday as the central bank's senior deputy governor, replacing Miranda S. Goeltom and tasked with reforming the bank as a better monetary supervisor amid the global financial crisis. The former tax czar was inaugurated at the Supreme Court, in the presence of, among others, the BI board of governors, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Trade Min...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon