New senior deputy governor vows to carry on with reforms
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Darmin Nasution officially took up his role Monday as the central bank's senior deputy governor, replacing Miranda S. Goeltom and tasked with reforming the bank as a better monetary supervisor amid the global financial crisis. The former tax czar was inaugurated at the Supreme Court, in the presence of, among others, the BI board of governors, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Trade Min...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission