The roots of terrorism in Indonesia
PREMIUM Several scholars have expressed concerns over the rising of Puritanism and fundamentalism among young Muslims in Indonesia. Some have even come to the conclusion that many young Muslims have received misinterpretations of Islam. The confession of captured terrorists is often shocking for mainstream Muslims, who believe the criminals' faith deviates from Islamic teachings. So, how could these ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE