The Magic `Jamu' (part 2)
By Wendy Bone
PREMIUM She nodded, and reached for the bottle of Coca-Cola. She added a splash of this and that from other bottles, remembering the recipe her mother had taught her. Then she reached in the front basket of her bicycle and found a second small glass bottle. She added five drops. Instantly the mixture turned green, the color of leaves after a monsoon, or fresh-minted American money. The youth took the...
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Newly opened Pancoran overpass lacks worthiness certificate
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm