Menteng residents want more say on heritage plan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city administration’s plan to preserve Menteng, Central Jakarta, as cultural heritage site has been met by criticism from the area’s residents, who say the plan is highly problematic.“If the authorities wish to make Menteng a cultural heritage area, then they should first carry out a public hearing with the area’s residents, since individuals with property rights should be treated as p...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- BTS nominated for Billboard Music Awards 2018