The contractive budget plan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With inflation estimated at around 5 percent throughout this year, the Rp 1,009.4 trillion (US$100.9 billion) budget plan for 2010 submitted Monday by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to parliament is quite contractive, representing as it does a nominal increase of a mere 0.4 percent over the current fiscal year.Yet a more negative impact on the domestic consumption is the fact that almost 47 pe...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi