The contractive budget plan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With inflation estimated at around 5 percent throughout this year, the Rp 1,009.4 trillion (US$100.9 billion) budget plan for 2010 submitted Monday by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to parliament is quite contractive, representing as it does a nominal increase of a mere 0.4 percent over the current fiscal year.Yet a more negative impact on the domestic consumption is the fact that almost 47 pe...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'