Central Java intensifies moves to nab Noordin Top
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The governor, police and military top brass in Central Java brought together some 2,000 village and subdistrict heads at a meeting on Tuesday, hoping to speed up the capture of key terror suspect Noordin M. Top. Hundreds of local police chiefs and military commanders from four regencies - Cilacap, Banyumas, Banjarnegara and Purbalingga - were also present. "If you come across a stranger...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law