Survivors seek justice from podium
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Twenty-two women, living with HIV/AIDS and having gone through human trafficking, exploitation and violence, gathered in Nusa Dua on Thursday for a mock trial to demand justice. Their action was a call for involvement by society and for an end to the stigma against them. The women came from six Southeast Asian countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, the Philippines, Cambodia and Singapo...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani