CIMB Niaga to open 302 new sharia offices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Indonesia's fifth largest bank, CIMB Niaga, announced it would open 302 new sharia offices by the end of this year based on its optimist forecasts on the future of sharia business. The new sharia offices will open in eight provinces comprising Jakarta, West Java, East Java, Central Java, North Sumatra, South Sulawesi, Lampung and Riau CIMB Niaga currently has 214 sharia offices ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani