CIMB Niaga to open 302 new sharia offices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Indonesia's fifth largest bank, CIMB Niaga, announced it would open 302 new sharia offices by the end of this year based on its optimist forecasts on the future of sharia business. The new sharia offices will open in eight provinces comprising Jakarta, West Java, East Java, Central Java, North Sumatra, South Sulawesi, Lampung and Riau CIMB Niaga currently has 214 sharia offices ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint