CIMB Niaga to open 302 new sharia offices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Indonesia's fifth largest bank, CIMB Niaga, announced it would open 302 new sharia offices by the end of this year based on its optimist forecasts on the future of sharia business. The new sharia offices will open in eight provinces comprising Jakarta, West Java, East Java, Central Java, North Sumatra, South Sulawesi, Lampung and Riau CIMB Niaga currently has 214 sharia offices ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry