Noordin's identity: Children undergo DNA testing
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM National Police have taken blood samples from Noordin M. Top's children in Malaysia for DNA testing to establish if he was the man shot dead in Temanggung, Central Java, as experts doubt the country's most wanted terrorist has really died. Indonesian Ambassador to Malaysia Da'i Bachtiar said officers from Detachment 88, the police's special counterterrorism squad, had just returned to Jakarta...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang