Noordin's identity: Children undergo DNA testing
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM National Police have taken blood samples from Noordin M. Top's children in Malaysia for DNA testing to establish if he was the man shot dead in Temanggung, Central Java, as experts doubt the country's most wanted terrorist has really died. Indonesian Ambassador to Malaysia Da'i Bachtiar said officers from Detachment 88, the police's special counterterrorism squad, had just returned to Jakarta...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry