10 years after Poso conflict, personnel, issues linger
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Poso conflict in Central Sulawesi ended around 10 years ago, but various groups have met to evaluate peace developments in Poso following the Malino peace treaty, with many issues apparently still unresolved. With Poso's special status not yet lifted, which required the government to post reinforcements of some 1,600 additional police personnel in the area, there was still an atmosphere ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- BTS nominated for Billboard Music Awards 2018