10 years after Poso conflict, personnel, issues linger
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Poso conflict in Central Sulawesi ended around 10 years ago, but various groups have met to evaluate peace developments in Poso following the Malino peace treaty, with many issues apparently still unresolved. With Poso's special status not yet lifted, which required the government to post reinforcements of some 1,600 additional police personnel in the area, there was still an atmosphere ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income