EPL set to hit free-to-air TV in Indonesia
Matheos Viktor Messakh and Agnes Winarti
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesian soccer fans can now get their fix of English Premier League soccer matches that kick off Saturday, with a local free-to-air TV station securing broadcast rights. This season marks major progress from last year, when the broadcast rights were held exclusively by a pay-TV company. The holder of the right to broadcast the EPL in Asia and the Pacific, ESPN Star Sports (ESS), recen...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang