ASEAN, China sign investment agreement in Bangkok
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the People’s Republic of China finally signed a comprehensive economic deal on Saturday after seven years of negotiations. China is ASEAN’s eighth largest investor with accumulated investments of US$6.1 billion as of 2008, while the 10 ASEAN member countries invested a total $5.6 billion in the same year.Signed by economic ministers from A...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey