ASEAN, China sign investment agreement in Bangkok
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the People’s Republic of China finally signed a comprehensive economic deal on Saturday after seven years of negotiations. China is ASEAN’s eighth largest investor with accumulated investments of US$6.1 billion as of 2008, while the 10 ASEAN member countries invested a total $5.6 billion in the same year.Signed by economic ministers from A...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan