ASEAN, China sign investment agreement in Bangkok
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the People’s Republic of China finally signed a comprehensive economic deal on Saturday after seven years of negotiations. China is ASEAN’s eighth largest investor with accumulated investments of US$6.1 billion as of 2008, while the 10 ASEAN member countries invested a total $5.6 billion in the same year.Signed by economic ministers from A...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'