Students find out about road risks
PREMIUM Indonesia's agricultural mindset is partly responsible for the number of road accidents in the country, said an economist. Firmansyah, dean of the University of Indonesia's School of Economy, said the spirit of gotong royong, or helping each other and doing things together, was very much present when it came to Indonesians' driving and their use of roads. For example, he said, people often en...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears