The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I wish to state my concern about the recent bombing in Jakarta involving two highly secure five star hotels. By not taking the necessary steps to eradicate the rise of the Islamic extremists in Indonesia the government is completely to blame for this recent terrorist attacks against the JW Marriot and Ritz-Carlton hotels. They should educate the population against violence and streamline sec...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang