The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I wish to state my concern about the recent bombing in Jakarta involving two highly secure five star hotels. By not taking the necessary steps to eradicate the rise of the Islamic extremists in Indonesia the government is completely to blame for this recent terrorist attacks against the JW Marriot and Ritz-Carlton hotels. They should educate the population against violence and streamline sec...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi