Serious action needed to stop student brawls: Expert
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Student brawls have been a worryingly regular occurrence over the years, an expert says, as seen in the recent m*l*e between state senior high schools SMAN 70 and SMAN 6 in Bulungan, South Jakarta. "Schools and the police should hand down strict punishment, including legal action, to the guilty students, because it's a crime," Ratih Ibrahim, an urban psychologist, told The Jakarta Post on Tue...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction