ICW reports dubious judges to Judicial Commission
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) filed a report with the Judicial Commission on Wednesday that singled out 221 judges for often freeing corruption defendants of all charges.The judges are from 57 district courts, 3 high courts and the Supreme Court.“We did some research from 2005 to July 2009 and found that out of the 1,643 corruption defendants handled at various levels of the judiciary, 812 of...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta