Parents opting for Indonesian names for their children
PREMIUM A week after Michael Jackson's death and a couple of hours after giving birth, Ika Karlina Idris, 25, sent a text message to her friends: "Baby Mikail Jakson has been born." She was joking. "I was inspired by Michael Jackson's death and the rumor that he converted to Islam and changed his name to Mikael," she said. After months of wondering what to name her baby - she was leaning to...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry