BlackBerry service center ready, but certification still a problem
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The government has approved a service center for Research in Motion Ltd. (RIM), the producer of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, but is yet to authorize all trade certifications that RIM needs to trade its products. Information and Communications Ministry spokesman, Gatot S. Dewabroto, said Wednesday that a ministry team had comprehensively inspected the proposed service center on Aug. 19, ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi