Opening hours for food stalls causing a stir this Ramadan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Food stall owners in Banda Aceh, whose numbers have flourished during the month of Ramadan, claim that limited opening hours imposed by the provincial administration are hindering their profits. Under regulations set by the Aceh administration, stalls selling food for breaking the fast are only allowed to open at 4 p.m. Any earlier, and the Widayatul Hisbah (WH) sharia police have the author...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi