Kahlil Gibran and Indonesia
PREMIUM For so many years, the Kahlil Gibran International Conferences were frequently held in the United States, but now for the first time it will be held in Lebanon, later this year. Why? Does the world feel Gibran belongs to Lebanon more than to America? Now, the works of Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931) have become favorites in Indonesia since the 1920s. They appeared in Dutch translations as a fresh ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang