Survivors in dire need of trauma healing
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Survivors of the strong earthquake that devastated West Sumatra on Sept. 30 will need to receive psychological assistance in the near future, an expert says. Dicky Pelupessy from the University of Indonesia told The Jakarta Post on Monday that such assistance would help people recover from the psychological trauma caused by the violent tremor that left more than 800 dead and damaged more than...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport