Austria, RI celebrate 55 years of relations with cultural shows
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Austria, which is celebrating its 54th anniversary on Monday, is a good friend of Indonesia. Its friendship with this archipelagic nation is already 55 years old. Surprisingly, Austria established diplomatic relations with Indonesia in 1954, one year before regaining her own complete sovereignty from the Allied Powers. After the World War II in 1945, Austria was under the direct control of Al...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law