Yudhoyono launches second attempt at five-year economic plan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s new administration, backed by the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), is working on an economic road map for the next five years, which will be unveiled at the National Summit later this week.The work will begin by defining failures and challenges left by the previous government, which have held Indonesia back from reaching its economic potential.The e...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000