Yudhoyono launches second attempt at five-year economic plan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s new administration, backed by the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), is working on an economic road map for the next five years, which will be unveiled at the National Summit later this week.The work will begin by defining failures and challenges left by the previous government, which have held Indonesia back from reaching its economic potential.The e...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities