Yudhoyono launches second attempt at five-year economic plan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s new administration, backed by the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), is working on an economic road map for the next five years, which will be unveiled at the National Summit later this week.The work will begin by defining failures and challenges left by the previous government, which have held Indonesia back from reaching its economic potential.The e...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown