Mustafa ready for unpopular policies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/R. Berto WedhatamaMustafa Abubakar is fully aware that managing state businesses with about Rp 2,000 trillion (US$212 billion) worth of assets is a mammoth undertaking with a lot of pitfalls and temptations.“This is a serious job,” he said recently pondering on the tasks ahead. The ministry is making a big effort to make state companies more profitable and transparent despite a previous rec...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts