Mustafa ready for unpopular policies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/R. Berto WedhatamaMustafa Abubakar is fully aware that managing state businesses with about Rp 2,000 trillion (US$212 billion) worth of assets is a mammoth undertaking with a lot of pitfalls and temptations.“This is a serious job,” he said recently pondering on the tasks ahead. The ministry is making a big effort to make state companies more profitable and transparent despite a previous rec...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint