Join the ride of opposition pluralist parties
PREMIUM A friend sent a text message a few minutes after President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono announced his Cabinet lineup, saying Yudhoyono's new non-economic ministers were people with moralistic and anti-pluralist track records. The friend, an activist and public lawyer, explicitly said the appointment of Tifatul Sembiring, president of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), as communication and inform...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church