Export drop leads to mass dismissals
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The furniture and crafts industry is being battered by the global economic downturn due to slumping export demand, the closure of more than 100 companies and dismissals of up to 1 million workers. The Association of Indonesian Furniture and Handicraft Exporters (Asmindo) revealed Friday many furniture and crafts enterprises in the country relied heavily on the export market and were therefore...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint