Villagers want geothermal power plant suspended
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Angered by explosions Thursday, worried residents in Pangalengan in South Bandung, West Java, returned to the nearby Wayang Windu geothermal field Friday to demand work there be suspended. Three explosions from the exploration field Thursday shocked residents in Margamukti village in Pangalengan district, causing some to faint. The angry villagers shortly gathered at the geothermal plan...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move