Villagers want geothermal power plant suspended
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Angered by explosions Thursday, worried residents in Pangalengan in South Bandung, West Java, returned to the nearby Wayang Windu geothermal field Friday to demand work there be suspended. Three explosions from the exploration field Thursday shocked residents in Margamukti village in Pangalengan district, causing some to faint. The angry villagers shortly gathered at the geothermal plan...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty