New voice recording reveals chief detective sneering at KPK, other irregularities
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Where it all started: Former central bank deputy governor Aulia Tantowi Pohan (center) is dragged by the police to a court hearing, in this file photo taken on June 17, 2008, where he was sentenced to four years in jail for using funds from a central bank foundation to bribe lawmakers. Aulia is the father-in-law of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s eldest son. The prosecution of Aulia by the ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga