Government preparing regulations on better public access to information
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Information and Communications Ministry is urging public bodies to coordinate the provision of information to the public as part of efforts to comply with the public information law set to take effect in May 2010. Henry Subiakto, one of the ministry's expert advisers, said Thursday the ministry would issue a regulation by January next year to implement the 2008 law on public information. ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang