Government preparing regulations on better public access to information
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Information and Communications Ministry is urging public bodies to coordinate the provision of information to the public as part of efforts to comply with the public information law set to take effect in May 2010. Henry Subiakto, one of the ministry's expert advisers, said Thursday the ministry would issue a regulation by January next year to implement the 2008 law on public information. ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga