David Kuper: Meet Mr. Waste
PREMIUM Courtesy of Anna LeitenstorferAfter spending most of his life working for the Swiss chemical industry, David Kuper never thought he would end up leading a project that would earn him the nickname of Pak Sampah, Mr. Waste.But Kuper, who had enough resources to retire at 54, was ready to give his life a new direction when an opportunity came up to lead one of the most innovative environmental initia...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani