Palm oil as an economic pillar of Indonesia
Joefly J. Bahroeny
PREMIUM In his inauguration speech as president of Indonesia for 2009 to 2014, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono expressed his determination to improve the economy, giving priority to improving public welfare and reducing poverty. These goals will be done through economic programs that will focus on: **Economic development based on competitiveness of natural resources management and human resource improvement. **...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang