Incentives upcoming for palm oil downstream sector
Riyadi Suparno and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia, now the world’s number one crude palm oil (CPO) producer, wants to become number one in the palm oil downstream sector with a number of government incentives currently being deliberated to boost the downstream sector.Coordinating Minister for Economy Hatta Radjasa said on Wednesday that a government regulation was being prepared to provide the basis whereby the government could provid...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers