Incentives upcoming for palm oil downstream sector
Riyadi Suparno and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia, now the world’s number one crude palm oil (CPO) producer, wants to become number one in the palm oil downstream sector with a number of government incentives currently being deliberated to boost the downstream sector.Coordinating Minister for Economy Hatta Radjasa said on Wednesday that a government regulation was being prepared to provide the basis whereby the government could provid...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official