Fauzi Abdullah: Reminiscing the laborers' hero
PREMIUM He left when he was needed most. He left when the oppressed were still struggling to have their say. In spite of it all, labor activist Fauzi Abdullah departed with more than just memories. Oji, as his fellow activists called him, left a legacy: keep fighting against injustice. While Muslims were busy celebrating Idul Adha on Nov. 27, laborers in the country were mourning. They mourned t...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings