US, RI relaunch Peace Corps program after 46 years
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia and the United States signed an agreement Friday to relaunch the Peace Corps program that was halted in the 1960s over political tension between the two countries at the peak of the Cold War. The agreement will facilitate some 25 American volunteers to teach English in 25 schools and institutions in East Java, including Madura Island. Retno L.P. Marsudi, the Foreign Ministry's...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens