US, RI relaunch Peace Corps program after 46 years
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia and the United States signed an agreement Friday to relaunch the Peace Corps program that was halted in the 1960s over political tension between the two countries at the peak of the Cold War. The agreement will facilitate some 25 American volunteers to teach English in 25 schools and institutions in East Java, including Madura Island. Retno L.P. Marsudi, the Foreign Ministry's...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights