Residents attack church in Bekasi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A group of people attacked on Thursday night a church under construction in Harapan Indah residential complex, Bekasi, West Java, leaving several makeshift buildings damaged. No one was injured in the incident. The chairwoman of the St. Albertus church construction committee, Christina Maria Rantetana, said the incident happened around 10:45 p.m. on Thursday. "I saw around 1,000 peo...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga