Residents attack church in Bekasi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A group of people attacked on Thursday night a church under construction in Harapan Indah residential complex, Bekasi, West Java, leaving several makeshift buildings damaged. No one was injured in the incident. The chairwoman of the St. Albertus church construction committee, Christina Maria Rantetana, said the incident happened around 10:45 p.m. on Thursday. "I saw around 1,000 peo...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown