South Sumatra to send teachers to Australia
PREMIUM PALEMBANG: The South Sumatra administration has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Australian government on education and culture. The provincial education agency head, Ade Karyana, said Thursday that based on the MoU, the administration would send teachers to study in Australia. Ade said his agency had decided to send teachers from four schools: SMA Xaverius Palembang, ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income