Education may help young girls to avoid prostitution
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Child’s play: Students in Bongas, Indramayu perform a play on sex trafficking on Dec. 12, at the Bongas Pentil village office in Bongas, Indramayu. NGOs teach children about the perils of the sex industry and their right to education. JP/Prodita SabariniIn Bongas, one of the main recruiting areas for child sex workers from Indramayu, students are participating in the fight against child traffic...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income