Education may help young girls to avoid prostitution
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Child’s play: Students in Bongas, Indramayu perform a play on sex trafficking on Dec. 12, at the Bongas Pentil village office in Bongas, Indramayu. NGOs teach children about the perils of the sex industry and their right to education. JP/Prodita SabariniIn Bongas, one of the main recruiting areas for child sex workers from Indramayu, students are participating in the fight against child traffic...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens