Mie Cornoedus: A free spirit
PREMIUM Courtesy of Mie CornoedusFor the past 15 years, Belgian Mie Cornoedus has helped open people’s hearts and minds to greater cultural awareness.Nestled in between the small hotels, shops and cafés lining Jl. Prawirotaman in Yogyakarta’s tourist area is the ViaVia Café and Restaurant.The friendly atmosphere, regular art and music events, tours and classes, tasty dishes from a world menu, and a ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia