Mie Cornoedus: A free spirit
Courtesy of Mie CornoedusFor the past 15 years, Belgian Mie Cornoedus has helped open people’s hearts and minds to greater cultural awareness.Nestled in between the small hotels, shops and cafés lining Jl. Prawirotaman in Yogyakarta’s tourist area is the ViaVia Café and Restaurant.The friendly atmosphere, regular art and music events, tours and classes, tasty dishes from a world menu, and a ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein