Mie Cornoedus: A free spirit
PREMIUM Courtesy of Mie CornoedusFor the past 15 years, Belgian Mie Cornoedus has helped open people’s hearts and minds to greater cultural awareness.Nestled in between the small hotels, shops and cafés lining Jl. Prawirotaman in Yogyakarta’s tourist area is the ViaVia Café and Restaurant.The friendly atmosphere, regular art and music events, tours and classes, tasty dishes from a world menu, and a ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE