Denpasar administration builds `farmer's trail'
PREMIUM DENPASAR: The Denpasar administration is constructing a strip of road across rice fields in Anggabaya village to provide local farmers with better infrastructure to move their products. "The road will be 5 kilometers long and 2.5 meters wide. We will name it the Farmer's Trail," Denpasar agriculture agency head Gde Ambara Putra said Sunday. The administration has allocated Rp 300 million...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade