Denpasar administration builds `farmer's trail'
DENPASAR: The Denpasar administration is constructing a strip of road across rice fields in Anggabaya village to provide local farmers with better infrastructure to move their products.
"The road will be 5 kilometers long and 2.5 meters wide. We will name it the Farmer's Trail," Denpasar agriculture agency head Gde Ambara Putra said Sunday.
The administration has allocated Rp 300 million for the construction of the road.
"It will increase the farmers' mobility, making it easier for them to move farm vehicles, fertilizer and farm produce," he said. - JP
- Three policemen injured in Tangerang knife attack
- Papua priority
- Jokowi's dualism, inconsistent policies hamper conflict resolution in Papua: Imparsial
- Bank Indonesia cuts benchmark rate to 4.75 percent
- ‘The Jakarta Post’ received no money from LIPPO Group: Slamet Wibowo
- Disharmonious bureaucracy hampers deregulation effort: INDEF
- New fuel policy short sighted
- Densus 88 probes possible terror networks behind police attacker
- Jakarta declares war on rats with bounty program
- US companies applaud reform efforts under Jokowi's administration