Denpasar administration builds `farmer's trail'
DENPASAR: The Denpasar administration is constructing a strip of road across rice fields in Anggabaya village to provide local farmers with better infrastructure to move their products. "The road will be 5 kilometers long and 2.5 meters wide. We will name it the Farmer's Trail," Denpasar agriculture agency head Gde Ambara Putra said Sunday. The administration has allocated Rp 300 million...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury