Denpasar administration builds `farmer's trail'
DENPASAR: The Denpasar administration is constructing a strip of road across rice fields in Anggabaya village to provide local farmers with better infrastructure to move their products. "The road will be 5 kilometers long and 2.5 meters wide. We will name it the Farmer's Trail," Denpasar agriculture agency head Gde Ambara Putra said Sunday. The administration has allocated Rp 300 million...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW