Comprehensive interventions to help street children are needed
The Jakarta administration’s plan to support a police initiative to round up street children and conduct rectal examinations for evidence of sexual abuse should be critically reviewed. As widely reported, Budihardjo, the head of the Jakarta Social Services Agency, stated on Jan. 19 that a citywide search for street children would be jointly conducted by the Jakarta Health Agency and the Ja...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy