Comprehensive interventions to help street children are needed
PREMIUM The Jakarta administration’s plan to support a police initiative to round up street children and conduct rectal examinations for evidence of sexual abuse should be critically reviewed. As widely reported, Budihardjo, the head of the Jakarta Social Services Agency, stated on Jan. 19 that a citywide search for street children would be jointly conducted by the Jakarta Health Agency and the Ja...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move