House battle over Century gets messier
Hans David Tampobolon
The Jakarta Post
The political battle surrounding the Bank Century case has become more fiery, with a slew of counter allegations emerging against politicians opposing the bailout.
On Monday, reports suggested Emir Moeis of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) made several suspicious transaction with the bank.
A member of the parliamentary committee investigating the bailout, Ruhut S...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta