House battle over Century gets messier
Hans David Tampobolon
The Jakarta Post
The political battle surrounding the Bank Century case has become more fiery, with a slew of counter allegations emerging against politicians opposing the bailout.
On Monday, reports suggested Emir Moeis of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) made several suspicious transaction with the bank.
A member of the parliamentary committee investigating the bailout, Ruhut S...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens