House battle over Century gets messier
Hans David Tampobolon
The Jakarta Post
The political battle surrounding the Bank Century case has become more fiery, with a slew of counter allegations emerging against politicians opposing the bailout.
On Monday, reports suggested Emir Moeis of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) made several suspicious transaction with the bank.
A member of the parliamentary committee investigating the bailout, Ruhut S...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India