Abandoned monorail plan to be revived
The Jakarta Post
The government will continue the construction of a monorail in Jakarta under a new deal after the initial project was abandoned in 2008 due to financial problems, an official has said.
The project, along with a new mass rapid transit (MRT) system and the revitalization of existing railways, is expected to help solve worsening traffic problems in the capital, Dedy S. Priatna, deputy of infra...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased