Abandoned monorail plan to be revived
The Jakarta Post
The government will continue the construction of a monorail in Jakarta under a new deal after the initial project was abandoned in 2008 due to financial problems, an official has said.
The project, along with a new mass rapid transit (MRT) system and the revitalization of existing railways, is expected to help solve worsening traffic problems in the capital, Dedy S. Priatna, deputy of infra...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey