Abandoned monorail plan to be revived
The Jakarta Post
The government will continue the construction of a monorail in Jakarta under a new deal after the initial project was abandoned in 2008 due to financial problems, an official has said.
The project, along with a new mass rapid transit (MRT) system and the revitalization of existing railways, is expected to help solve worsening traffic problems in the capital, Dedy S. Priatna, deputy of infra...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions