Abandoned monorail plan to be revived
The Jakarta Post
The government will continue the construction of a monorail in Jakarta under a new deal after the initial project was abandoned in 2008 due to financial problems, an official has said.
The project, along with a new mass rapid transit (MRT) system and the revitalization of existing railways, is expected to help solve worsening traffic problems in the capital, Dedy S. Priatna, deputy of infra...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters