An art district for Jakarta
Nine galleries in one: The Jakarta Art District, a space showcasing a multitude of contemporary art works, will officially open on Feb. 27 at Grand Indonesia’s East Mall, Lower Ground (photo above and below).If you want to know whether art has become part of today’s lifestyle, just step into a shopping mall and find the piece you wish to have.
That will be possible as of Feb. 27, when ...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs