An art district for Jakarta
Nine galleries in one: The Jakarta Art District, a space showcasing a multitude of contemporary art works, will officially open on Feb. 27 at Grand Indonesia’s East Mall, Lower Ground (photo above and below).If you want to know whether art has become part of today’s lifestyle, just step into a shopping mall and find the piece you wish to have.
That will be possible as of Feb. 27, when ...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW