An art district for Jakarta
Nine galleries in one: The Jakarta Art District, a space showcasing a multitude of contemporary art works, will officially open on Feb. 27 at Grand Indonesia’s East Mall, Lower Ground (photo above and below).If you want to know whether art has become part of today’s lifestyle, just step into a shopping mall and find the piece you wish to have.
That will be possible as of Feb. 27, when ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...