An art district for Jakarta
Nine galleries in one: The Jakarta Art District, a space showcasing a multitude of contemporary art works, will officially open on Feb. 27 at Grand Indonesia’s East Mall, Lower Ground (photo above and below).If you want to know whether art has become part of today’s lifestyle, just step into a shopping mall and find the piece you wish to have.
That will be possible as of Feb. 27, when ...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project